My mom found this document (I think I wrote it for some TAG/Olympics of the Mind speech competition in 8th Grade.) when she was unpacking the other day. I’ve been searching for it for a while and finding it meant a lot to me. After reading it for the first time in over a decade, I realized the advice from my 12 year old self is the perfect advice I could use as a 24 year old (soon to be again) entrepreneur. I hope it’s useful for you too.
What People Are Saying
“Jason gives us a rare behind-the-scenes look at the modern startup.”-Seth Godin, author of We Are All Weird
“Jason captures what it really takes to build a world-changing startup from scratch. The Ultralight Startup is light on theory and heavy on practical nuts and bolts advice that you can implement today. This book will change the way you think about getting your company off the ground.” -David Cohen, CEO of TechStars
“Jason packs an awesome amount of knowledge, experience, wisdom, and practical advice into this tour de force of a book about starting a tech company. If you are thinking about or in the early stages of starting your company, this is an absolute must read.” -Brad Feld, managing director of the Foundry Group
- Why Onswipe Just Raised A $5,000,000 Series Awesome
- 13 Ways To Pull Off A Killer Demo Day Presentation
- 9 Reasons Why The Killer Tablet App Is The Browser
- How To Become Legendary- 23 Things Michael Jordan Taught Me About Entrepreneurship
- 14 Reasons Why You Need To Start A Startup
- 9 Reasons Why You Need To Work At Onswipe
- The 11 Harsh Realities Of Being An Entrepreneur
- The Road Ahead: Why Tablet Publishing Is Transforming The Way We Consume Media
- How To Become a Millionaire In Three Years June 21, 2010
- They Will Steal Your Idea. They Cannot Steal What Really Matters. July 20, 2010
- Disruption and My Next Startup… You Help Decide August 17, 2009
- Excel Is The World’s Most Used “Database” June 14, 2010
- Email Newsletters Are Still A Serious Business July 1, 2010
- Everywhere First – Why mobile was the first, not the final step. July 22, 2013
- Quality May 7, 2013
- Four reasons why @Foursquare is priceless April 11, 2013
- 14 Ways To Be A Great Startup CEO March 14, 2012
- NYC Students: Want a Fast Track Into The Book Publishing Industry? Intern To Help Launch My Book With A Major Publisher. December 26, 2011
- Frank Silver: Hello viewer am Frank silver am a Ghana but base i...
- Akhilesh Gupta: thank you for the set of different ideas... ww...
- james: I NEVER BELIEVED IN LOVE SPELLS UNTIL I MET THIS W...
- Orchid: Wonderful information. It's really helpful for tak...
- Mr Clifford Mark: Do you want to become a member o the Illuminati an...